Bacon Sweet and Curried Cashews
One in all my favourite snacks. The recipe is customized from chef Edward Lee’s Smoke and Pickles.
Cook dinner Time
- 6 Slices bacons, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 1 Cup Frivolously salted cashews
- 2 Teaspoons Madras curry powder
- Â¼ Teaspoon Floor cayenne pepper
- Â½ Teaspoon Floor black pepper
- Â½ Teaspoon Kosher salt
Preheat oven to 350F. In a big skillet, cook dinner bacon over medium warmth. Drain all besides 1 tablespoon of the bacon fats from the skillet.
Add sugar to skillet & cook dinner, stirring for two minutes till bacon is coated with it. Add remainder of the elements. Add a teaspoon of bacon fats & stir.
Bake for 12 minutes or till evenly toasted.